About GTech Sport
What is GTech?
GTech spray is a clear, colorless antimicrobial solution that is safe for application on a wide variety of surfaces and materials including fabrics, carpet, upholstery, drapes, linens, wood, plastics, stone, porcelain and metals.
Application to surfaces produces an invisible, transparent and durable antimicrobial film that will not transfer on contact with other surfaces and is non-leaching on contact with water or solvents, and produces no chemical vapors.
GTech protection will not wash off or wear away, providing permanent antimicrobial protection for the useful life of the product.
The science behind GTech
How GTech works
The active ingredient of the GTech antimicrobial is an organo-functional silane technology.
It physically disrupts, effectively destroying the target organism’s cell membrane on contact. Our product molecularly bonds to a treated surface, thus providing a shield of protection on the entire surface. Through extensive studies, this colorless, odorless, and non-leaching technology is found to be safe and effective against a broad spectrum of molds, fungi, bacteria, algae, and mildew.
You can relax, knowing that the EPA stands behind our promises and testing methods.
Why are GTech Clean® Products so different?
My bottle froze. Can I still use it?
Do I need to wear a mask or evacuate the area when using GTech Clean?
How often do I need to apply GTech?
Do molds affect my health?
A small number of molds produce toxins called mycotoxins. When people are exposed to high levels of mold mycotoxins they may suffer toxic effects, including fatigue, nausea, headaches, and irritation to the lungs and eyes.
If you have health problems that you suspect are caused by exposure to mold, you should consult with your physician.
When is mold a problem?
Mold can also be found growing along walls where warm moist air condenses on cooler wall surfaces, such as inside cold exterior walls, behind dressers, headboards, and in closets where articles are stored against walls. Mold often grows in rooms with both high water usage and humidity, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, locker rooms, and basements. If you notice mold or know of water damaged areas in your home, it is time to take action to control its growth.